I just love roasting vegetables, but even for me sometimes plain roasted vegetables can be super boring. Lately I’ve been experimenting with gluten and dairy free ways to add more flavor to my roasted vegetables, and this recipe is one delicious way I found to add more excitement to classic roasted broccoli. You can serve this dish as part of a meal, or even as a snack on it’s own. Here’s another delicious Roasted Broccoli recipe you can add to your recipe roundup.
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- dash of sea salt and pepper
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F (180 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and cut broccoli and lay onto the baking sheet (save the stems for juicing!).
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper over the broccoli and mix together with hands.
- Place the broccoli into the oven and cook for 5-10 minutes, then turn the broccoli and add nutritional yeast and continue to cook.
- Cook for another 10 minutes or so, or until the broccoli is crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat1g
- Protein 7g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.