You have now reached your halfway point in your transition phase. Hopefully you’ve spent three full days prepping your body to begin your Reboot and are already feeling some benefits. Even the smallest changes can help improve your health so be proud of what you’ve done so far. It’s only going to get better from here.
Here are a few helpful tips to keep in mind today:
- Continue weaning off caffeine by limiting yourself to one cup of coffee (1/2 decaf), and add in one cup of green tea. If you’ve been adding milk or cream and a sweetener, have your caffeinated beverage black (or green!)
- Remove all red meat (beef and lamb), pork and dairy (milk, cheese, yogurt, butter) from your diet.
- Cut out all forms of artificial sweeteners. If you need to use a sweetener, use stevia sparingly.
- Drink a fresh juice. Find juice recipes at RebootwithJoe.com/recipes.
- Drink 64-72 oz. (2 litres) of water.