I love light and delicious salads that can either be made into a meal or enjoyed as a part of a meal or a snack. This delicious salad does the trick. It takes less than 5 minutes to make thanks to its simple combination that is filling, flavorful and well-balanced. To make this light salad into a meal add your favorite lean and organic protein or simply add a little bit of quinoa and a few nuts to make it more filling and complete.
For the salad:
- 1 head of red or green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup (60 g) raspberries
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash and prepare the lettuce and raspberries and slice the avocado and place into individual bowls or a larger salad bowl to share.
- Mix the dressing in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix together so that the salad dressing is evenly dispersed on the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat3g
- Protein 3g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.