If you need a bright and cheery breakfast juice to kick off your morning, give this one a try! It’s light and refreshing and the addition of grapefruit gives this juice a bitterness that is invigorating. If you do not like grapefruit you can substitute with an orange, and you can also try substituting the mint for ginger. Get creative in the kitchen and find out what your taste buds like the best!
- 1 yellow beet (beetroot)
- 1/2 grapefruit, peeled
- 1 summer squash
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 head of green cabbage
- 1 apple (or pear)
- 1 small handful of mint
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Peel the grapefruit and the yellow beet.
- Cut produce to fit through juicer.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.