- 4 Parsnips, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 2 Apples (try fuji or gala) cored and diced
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Black Pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Wash produce well.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place sweet potatoes, parsnips and apples with garlic and onions in a covered baking dish and drizzle with olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes until tender.
- Serve alone or over a bed of mixed greens or quinoa for a heartier dish.
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat0g
- Protein 4g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.