This makes an excellent dinner juice. When I’m Rebooting I always love the real savory taste of tomato and pepper based juices. It provides a variety for my taste buds since many of the juices have a sweeter taste, even the green ones! I added a little Himalayan sea salt and a small quantity of olive oil and it makes it an excellent “soup” juice. It help to satisfy me in feeling like I was having a regular meal. Here is more on good fats during your Reboot!
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 red peppers (capsicum)
- 1 orange pepper (capsicum)
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- Large handful of fresh herbs (oregano, basil & parsley)
- Himlayan salt to taste
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- Wash all produce well.
- Chop all ingredients to fit through juicer.
- Juice produce.
- Add salt, oil and stir – ENJOY!
- Tomato – extra red peppers
- Red Pepper – tomato, orange pepper
- Orange pepper – yellow pepper, carrot, sweet potato, butternut squash(pumpkin)
- Carrot – sweet potato, butternut squash(pumpkin)
- Zucchini – celery, green pepper
- Herbs – use any you wish to use! Rosemary, sage and thyme would also work well
- Olive oil – coconut oil, walnut oil
Servings: 1 - 2
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.