This juice is simple and combines my favourite properties in a juice — sweet, zesty, light and refreshing. Cucumber and celery are both very versatile when juicing as they can be combined with many juice ingredients and they add a light taste while offering plenty of juice. This juice is very hydrating with 650 mg of potassium per serve plus 110 mg of calcium and loads of vitamins K and C. Enjoy!
- 1/2 pineapple (or 3 cups frozen pineapple, thawed)
- 8 celery stalks
- 2 large cucumbers
- 2 limes
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel lemon and pineapple (optional) or scrub them well.
- All all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Pineapple – apple, pear, kiwi
- Celery – zucchini, celeriac root
- Cucumber – zucchini, celeriac root, broccoli
- Lime – lemon, grapefruit
Servings: Makes 2 servings of 16-20 oz (500-600 ml)
- Nutrition per serving:
- Sodium252 mg
- Carbohydrates33 g
- Sugars22 g
- Protein 2 g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.