Dandelion leaves are a bitter green herb that has excellent properties for the liver and kidneys. They are a natural diuretic, promote bile production, support gallbladder health, and they are also high in micronutrients. This juice has a sweet, bitter and sour taste which is important for taste and digestion. I’m always telling people the importance of bitter and sour to support healthy digestion, so drink up and enjoy!
- 1 large handful dandelion leaves
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 lemon
- 2 green apples
- 1 cucumber
- Wash all ingredients.
- Cut all produce to fit through your juicer.
- Juice and enjoy. Pour over ice if desired.
- Dandelion leaves – watercress, spinach, kale (Tuscan cabbage)
- Celery – cucumber, Celeriac root, lettuce, zucchini, watercress, spinach
- Lemon – lime, grapefruit
- Apples – kiwi, pear, orange
- Cucumber – zucchini, watercress, spinach
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.