I’ve been deeply submerged in the documentary world for the past 7 years so I’ve gained a real appreciation for the hard work and dedication that goes into making them. I also have a special interest in documentaries related to food, health and wellness.
Beginning next week, October 21st – November 2nd, you can tune into FMTV LIVE to watch the official online premieres of a few remarkable documentaries including ‘Carb-Loaded’ and ‘Love Bomb’, as well as Jason Vale’s latest ‘Super Juice Me.’
Plus tune in to live video interviews featuring 5 world-leading experts, and don’t miss over $10,000 in giveaways. The best part? It’s all 100% free!
Get Your Free Pass Today.
Here is a peak at the schedule (find times and more details):
- Oct 21st – Oct 22nd: Food Matters Free Screening
- Oct 22nd: Live Q&A Call with Dr. Andrew Saul
- Oct 23rd – Oct 24th: Love Bomb Free Screening & Online Premiere
- Oct 24th: Live Q&A Call with Rhea Zimmermann
- Oct 25th – Oct 26th: Super Juice Me Free Screening
- Oct 26th: Live Q&A Call with Jason Vale
- Oct 27th – Oct 28th: Carb-Loaded Free Screening & Online Premiere
- Oct 28th – Live Q&A Call with Dr. David Perlmutter
- Oct 29th – Oct 30th: Hungry For Change Free Screening (I’m even in this one!)
- Oct 30th: Live Q&A Call with Jon Gabriel