I love citrus. I love the sour and slightly sweet combination, and I also love the fact these fruits are in season in the cooler months which gives us the extra Vitamin C that we need for immune health through the cold and flu season. The sourness that comes from lemons and limes is excellent for liver health and improved digestion. So Enjoy!
- 2 mandarins
- 1 large lime
- 1 lemon
- 2 celery stalks
- 4 kale leaves
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel mandarins, lemon and lime..
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Mandarin – orange, tangelo, carrots
- Lime – lemon, grapefruit
- Lemon – lime, grapefruit
- Celery – zucchini, celeriac root
- Kale – lettuce, chard, spinach
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.