Passionfruit is such a gorgeous delicious fruit that can be used in smoothies, muffins, mixed with yogurt, fruits, nuts, and seeds and found in many amazing desserts! Each passionfruit contains 2g of fiber, with smaller amounts of other nutrients such as B vitamins, magnesium, iron and vitamin C. Here are 2 other great passionfruit smoothie recipes: Protein Passion Fruit Smoothie & Tropical Turmeric Smoothie for you to enjoy!
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut water
- 2 passionfruit
- ½ -1 frozen banana (or fresh)
- 1 leaf of kale or spinach
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 large handful of ice
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel kiwi.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds.
- Passion fruit – berries, pineapple, mango
- Banana – avocado
- Kale – swiss chard, spinach, lettuce
- Kiwi fruit – apple, pear, berries
- Coconut water – almond milk, coconut milk, hazelnut milk, rice milk, hemp milk
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.