This simple harvest-time dish combines roasted squash, sweet potatoes and mushrooms and is a Reboot-friendly favorite full of good-for-you nutrients.
- 1 butternut squash (Australia buttenut pumpkin) – peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 medium sweet potatoes – peeled and chopped
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms washed and cut into quarters
- 1 yellow Onion peeled, cut into thick slices
- 4 Garlic cloves – peeled and whole
- Olive Oil sprayed or drizzled over vegetables (1-2 Tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground Black Pepper – to taste
- 1 tsp dried Basil to taste
- 1 tsp dried Thyme to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place all veggies on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes, turning them over half way.
- Onions and mushrooms will finish around 30 minutes – remove from tray and finish roasting squash and sweet potato for another 10 minutes.
Servings: 4 - 6
- Nutrition per serving:
- Fat3.5 g
- Saturated Fat0.5 g
- Cholesterol0 mg
- Sodium50 mg
- Carbohydrates32 g
- Fiber5 g
- Sugars8 g
- Protein 4 g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.