I always like to sneak some vegetables into any fruit based smoothies but without masking the delicious fruit flavors. The trick is to peel the cucumber so the smoothie tasted mostly of mango and raspberries.
This smoothie has 4 different colors so you are enjoying the colors of the rainbow with a wide variety of micronutrients. The cucumber gives it a cooling light taste while the mango and raspberry gave it that lovely sweet taste. I hope you enjoy this one!
Note: when you are not completing a Reboot you can substitute the coconut water for coconut, almond, rice or quinoa milk.
- ½-1 mango
- ½ cup (60 g) raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 garden cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup coconut water
- ½ cup of ice
- Pinch of stevia (optional – if you feel like something a little sweeter)
- Peel the cucumber and mango (to reduce the bitterness otherwise it may over power the fruit – optional).
- Wash the raspberries and carrot.
- Place the ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Mango – banana, strawberries, peach, nectarine, apricot
- Raspberries – blueberries, strawberries, mulberries, blackberries
- Garden Cumber – Zucchini, baby spinach
- Carrot – sweet potato, winter squash, pumpkin
- Coconut water – water
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.