I couldn’t be happier now that mandarins have come into season here in Australia. They are my favorite fruit and I could easily eat a bagful in one sitting, especially since I’m pregnant! I’ve been having citrus cravings so I decided mandarin and ruby grapefruit it is for the day!
The juice came out a little brown because I decided to pump up the nutritional intake by including the celery leaves in this juice which can give it a dark colour. If you prefer a stronger citrus color and flavor make sure you leave out the leaves.
- 4 mandarins
- ½-1 ruby grapefruit
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 carrot
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of ginger root
- Peel the grapefruit and mandarin.
- Chop & juice ingredients.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Mandarins – orange, tangerine
- Ruby Grapefruit – yellow grapefruit, lemon, lime
- Celery – zucchini, celeriac root
- Carrot – apple, orange, butternut squash, sweet potato, pumpkin
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.