Skip the high sugar corn syrup and artificial colors found in classic “SunnyD” type drinks and opt for a fresh juice that’s sweetly all natural. We call it SunnyG, thanks to the ginger. Drink in the spring sunshine with this vibrant juice packed with antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin A that help keep our immune system strong and our skin radiant and glowing. Mangoes are also rich in potassium, an important nutrient needed by all of our cells, including our muscles. Potassium rich diets are shown to help maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
- 2 mangoes
- 1 orange
- 1 yellow pepper (capsicum)
- 2 in (5 cm) piece of fresh ginger
- Peel mangoes and orange and wash pepper well.
- Slice off top of pepper and remove seeds.
- Cut produce to fit into your juicer.
- Juice and pour over ice.
- Mango – papaya
- Orange – tangerine, clementine, grapefruit
- Yellow Pepper (capsicum) – orange pepper, summer squash
- Ginger – lemon
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.