Dive into spring with a refreshing, cool juice with a kick. This juice is full of plant-based phytonutrients that can promote healthy, clear skin, reduce inflammation and may even boost metabolism. Even if it’s not springtime in your part of the world, this juice is a perfect pick-me-up anytime of day.
- 1 1/2 cucumbers
- 1 lime
- 3/4 cup (127 g) honeydew melon
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of fresh ginger root
- 1 serrano pepper (try jalapeno for a more mild pepper)
- Wash all produce well.
- Cut peel off lime (or leave on for a zesty flavor).
- Dice honeydew melon.
- Juice ingredients.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
- Cucumber – celery, fennel
- Lime – lemon, kiwi fruit
- Honeydew melon- watermelon, cantaloupe (rock melon)
- Ginger – lemon, fennel
- Serrano pepper- any hot pepper or leave out to make less spicy
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.