This is a very light and refreshing juice that’s naturally low in sugar and perfect for spring or summer. Fennel is great for the stomach and aids digestion and it may reduce bloating and abdominal discomfort. Fennel is also high in vitamin C, calcium, potassium, manganese and folate. Each bulb of fennel contains 110mg of calcium (and kale is high in calcium too!) so this juice has a surprisingly estimated 280mg of calcium per juice. ENJOY!
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 6-8 kale leaves (Tuscan cabbage)
- 2 limes
- Wash all produce.
- Peel the lime (optional).
- Chop the ingredients to fit through the juicer.
- Juice and enjoy! Pour over ice if desired.
- Fennel – celeriac root, celery, kohlrabi, jicama, daikon, apple
- Kale – cucumber, celery, kale, zucchini, watercress, chard (silverbeet), spinach
- Lime – lemon, grapefruit
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.