Nothing screams summer like a fresh, light and tasty salsa! This summery salsa is loaded with sweet and zesty flavors thanks to the sweet mango and zesty lemon and lime. This delicious salsa is also very easy to make and pairs nicely with Vegan Tacos with Cashew Cream, Sweet Potato Sliders, your favorite tortilla chip, or even on its own with a fork!
This recipe is a good source of vitamin C, which acts as an antioxidant in our bodies and it also helps to promote digestion.
You can mix this recipe up by swapping or adding nectarines, other colored tomatoes like green or yellow, or by adding different fresh or dried herbs such as cilantro.
- 1 mango, chopped into small cubes or pieces
- 1 tomato, chopped into small cubes or pieces
- 1/4 red onion, chopped into small cubes or pieces (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 lime (or lemon, or a combination of both)
- 1 tsp fresh or dried parsley
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Wash produce well.
- Prepare all mango, tomato and onion by peeling and chopping into cubes.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, squeeze lemon/lime juice, add parsley and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Toss until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 - 4
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.