Looking for all the benefits of a green smoothie without the green? Try a cauliflower smoothie, a fresh take on a healthy smoothie recipe offering a creamy, thick texture without the added sugars from banana. From a flavor perspective, you won’t even notice the extra veggies in there.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable full of minerals and vitamins, like calcium, potassium, vitamin C and folate. In fact, just half a cup of cauliflower is equal to almost half your recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 10 oz coconut water
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower (any cut)*
- 1 scoop (serving) plant-based protein (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Blend on high until well mixed for about 45-60 seconds
- Serve and enjoy
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5-10 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.