Want oats for breakfast without having to warm them up? This oatmeal-style smoothie fits the bill. It includes all the ingredients you might use to make oats, swapping your stovetop for a blender. Oats are a great source of fiber and maple syrup has energy-boosting properties such as B vitamins.
- 1/4 cup (50g) rolled oats
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- ½ cup (75g) blueberries
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut or almond milk (or whatever you like)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: 1 scoop protein powder
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend on high for at least 60 seconds until smooth.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.