Who needs store-bought juice when you can make your own version at home? Our community member Katrina H. created her own “V8” but even took it a step further and loaded hers with NINE fresh and delicious fruits and vegetables.
- 1 red apple
- 1/2 large sweet potato
- 1 red pepper (red capsicum)
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 carrot
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of kale
- 1/2 lime
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of fresh ginger root
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel sweet potato and ginger.
- Chope ingredients to fit in juicer.
- Juice all ingredients.
- Serve over ice in a Reboot with Joe To-Go cup!
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.