Pack in the vitamin C with this juice that tastes just like my favorite ice block. It’s so refreshing and energizing making it perfect for warmer weather. Lemon juice is said to aid constipation, weight loss, kidney stones and poor liver function. So enjoy the flavor and the benefits!
- 1/4 pineapple (about 2 cups of chopped pineapple)
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of fresh ginger
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the lemon and lime.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy.
- Pineapple – orange, grapefruit
- Celery – cucumber, celeriac root, lettuce, zucchini, watercress, spinach
- Lemon – lime, grapefruit, orange
- Lime – lemon, grapefruit, orange
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.