My all time favourite juice will always be a spicy, savoury juice particularly if I want it as a meal replacement at lunch or dinner. So, I was happy to come up with a brand new one — a great Mexican flavoured juice filled with delicious veggies you’d find in any Mexican cuisine. Chilli is an excellent metabolic stimulant, lime assists with blood sugar control and fat metabolism, coriander has excellent detoxification properties while coloured peppers are high in immune boosting carotenoids. Enjoy this fabulous juice!
- 1 green pepper (capsicum)
- 1 yellow pepper (capsicum)
- 1 red pepper (capsicum)
- 1 chilli (optional – I used habanero)
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 lime
- 1 small handful of cilantro (coriander)
- Peel lime (optional).
- Wash produce well and chop if needed.
- Juice & enjoy!
- Green Pepper – zucchini, celery, yellow pepper
- Yellow pepper – yellow zucchini, green pepper
- Red pepper – tomato, green or yellow pepper
- Celery – zucchini, celeriac
- Lime – lemon
- Cilantro – parsley
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.