Want a healthy alternative to the pink unicorn drink recently getting buzz? This pink smoothie is loaded with anti-inflammatory nutrients like anthocyanin from the raspberries and goji berries, and healthy fat from the cashew butter. You can enjoy it for breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon.
Mix this smoothie up with some extra ice if you like it thicker. Feel free to swap out the cashew butter for another nut-based butter to keep up the healthy fats that are satiating and so good for your body.
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter
- 8-10 oz almond or hemp milk
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp goji berries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of turmeric
- ½ cup ice
- Wash and prepare the ingredients.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend or combine on high until well mixed, about 45-60 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5-10 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.