Yoga instructor, Zoe Silverman, sees yoga as the rock-n-roll of this generation; the voice that will create a shift in consciousness with the masses. To her, yoga is a perfect practice for busy people as it neutralizes the hectic pace that has become the norm for so many of us.
She shows Joe good mood movements in yoga that release endorphins, stretch your body and naturally bring a smile to your face!
- Opens up the hips, stretching deep in hip flexors
- Stretches and strengthens the shoulders and back
- Expands the abdominal region, improving digestion and elimination
- Improves posture
- Opens the chest, improving respiration
- Relieves lower back pain
- Improves flexibility, especially in the spine
- Complements overall health and well-being
Happiness with a Headstand:
When taking a headstand pose, you are reversing the flow of gravity and stimulating a natural face lift by letting your skin hang in the opposite direction which helps to put a smile on your face. The inverted position of a headstand also flushes fresh oxygen to the face, creating a natural and radiant glow to your skin.