Last week at Camp Reboot we had a Juice Off! Each group had to designate four members from their team to come up with their juice of choice that would be the most delicious AND most nutritious (80% veggies and 20% fruit!). There were 10 teams in total and each juice was quite tasty so we will be featuring some of our favorites.
The first one we are featuring is from our second place team, the “Red Hot Chili Peppers”. They were inspired by a standard V8 Juice that you can find in the stores but turned it into ‘The Reboot 8’ featuring some of the most nutritious fruits and veggies and even added some extra spice! It has a savory after taste that is super unique, delicious and perfect when you are Rebooting!
- 2 red bell peppers (capsicum)
- 2 apples
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 scallions
- 3 leaves kale (Tuscan cabbage)
- 1 small handful of sunflower sprouts
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- Pinch of oregano and ground chili pepper to top (or use fresh oregano and red chili pepper to the juicer!)
- Remove seeds from red bell peppers.
- Peel lemon and lime.
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Add all ingredients through your juicer and enjoy!
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.