The fruit in this juice* makes a beautiful color, and the taste is just as satisfying as it looks. Yellow juices are primarily full of vitamin C, carotenoids and bioflavonoids that are super important nutrients for eye, brain, skin, immune and digestive health. If you have too much of anything that’s in season or you’ve stocked up from the market, then it’s always easy to chop any fruit or vegetable ingredients up and put it in the freezer for later use. You can use frozen produce for juices, smoothies or simply use in main meals.
*Note: It’s always important to be aware that grapefruit is contraindicated with some medications. Also, know that this juice is not Reboot-friendly as it contains mostly fruit but it is a nice way to enjoy turmeric and citrus fruits on occasion.
- 1/4 cantaloupe (rockmelon)
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 inch (1 cm) piece of ginger
- 1/2 inch (1 cm) piece of turmeric
- Wash the produce well.
- Remove the rind from the cantaloupe and peel the grapefruit and lemon.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Cantaloupe – green melon (honeydew), pineapple
- Grapefruit – orange, tangelo
- Lemon – grapefruit, lime
- Ginger – mint, parsley, turmeric
- Turmeric – mint, ginger
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.