Asthma is a disease that affects the lungs and that causes narrowing and swelling. Asthma causes repeated episodes of coughing, wheezing, difficulty catching breath and chest tightness.
Foods/Choices to Include:
- Omega 3-rich foods: Walnuts, chia/ground flaxseed, salmon
- Magnesium-rich foods: Dark leafy greens, nuts and seeds
- Vitamin C rich foods: Citrus (limes, lemons, oranges), broccoli, kale, spinach, kiwifruit, green peppers
- Vitamin E rich foods: Avocado, almonds, Swiss chard, mustard greens, turnip greens, hazelnuts, kale, papaya, kiwi, red bell peppers
- Vitamin D rich foods or supplements: Mushrooms
- Antioxidant-rich foods: Garlic, pineapple, beets, dark leafy greens, berries, ginger, green tea
Foods/Choices to Avoid:
- Sulfites in red wine and dried fruits
- Imitation or frozen shellfish (including imitation crab)
- Any foods you may be allergic to
- Refined high sugar processed foods
- High fat processed foods
- High sodium foods (more that 250 mg per serving)
Get first hand accounts of real people who improved their health through juicing and eating more fruits and vegetables.
Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot.