By this point, there are Rebooters scattered all across the globe, and therefore not everyone is involved in the same weather patterns. However, if you’re like me, you’re in the midst of winter! In New York – home of the Reboot main office – it has been a pretty mild one so far, yet lately the temps have been steadily declining and all of a sudden it feels like we’re right smack where we’re supposed to be: Chilly, Dreary and Gray.
As if it’s not enough to be walking around with rubber wellies and a constant chill, add in the challenges of Rebooting and it can feel like the Perfect Storm. Even still, what better time to Reboot, than now! It’s a New Year! The holidays are behind us, and it just feels like a good time to get back on track!
Here are my favorite tips and ideas on how to make the most of your Reboot even if the weather outside is frightful!
1. Wind down the days with a warm cup of veggie broth – here’s the recipe on how to make it using the pulp from your juicer: Broth Recipe.
2. Herbal Tea is your friend! When it comes to tea, there are so many great options, I like one with a little kick: Ginger Tea for Me!
3. On my darling, Clementine…. Where would I be without these sweet little wonders. A fantastic, seasonal treat when on the ‘eating’ days of your Reboot. I mean, how can you not smile when you pop these sweeties. Try peeling it in one piece for added fun ☺
4. Take a Hot Shower or Bath – Take the time to indulge in a hot shower or bath. It may help you relax and take your mind off of other things like cravings, for example!
5. Cozy up to a Hot Water Bottle – I swear by this simple home item. Just fill it up with hot water from the tap, seal it, and then keep it by your side. It gives me all the extra heat I need in my drafty apartment!
Stay Warm, Stay Focused on Your Goal, and as always… Juice On!